Where is breakfast served on property?
- Breakfast is available at Ocean Social from 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM Monday through Friday.
When is brunch available?
- Brunch is served Friday to Sunday at Ocean Socail, from 7:30 AM – 4 PM.
What time is breakfast served for in-room dining?
- In-room breakfast is served daily from 7 AM – 11:30 AM.
Are the restaurants vegan-friendly?
How much is parking overnight? One day?
- Overnight parking is $49 USD. The daily rate for valet parking is $30 USD for 8 hours. If visitor exceeds 8 hour limit, the parking rate increases to $49* USD. Guests dining at Nobu Miami gets a discounted rate of $15 with validation, before 1 AM.
How do I sign up for fitness classes prior to arrival?
- Only selected few classes require sign-up. Please contact Spa at 305.674.5540 or visit website to find out more.
How do I reserve a crib or a playpen? Can I specify crib vs playpen?
- Please call reservations for a comment to be added to your booking. We offer pack and plays.
Can we use the beach and pool before check-in and after check-out?
- Yes, the beach and pool may be enjoyed on the day of check-in and day of check-out.
Which room categories are connecting?
- We do not guarantee connecting rooms. You may request a suite to be connected to a room and based on availability, a room can connect to another room.
What is included in the resort fee?
- The resort fee includes Wi-Fi, access to our 24-hour ocean view fitness center, two beach loungers daily, domestic and toll-free calls, in-room coffee and tea set-up, and priority reservations at Nobu Restaurant.
Can you order food & drinks from the beach?
- Yes, food and drinks are available to order from the beach and pool menu.
How far is the hotel from South Beach?
- Nobu Hotel Miami Beach is an oceanfront property featuring beachfront service. South Beach is approximately 3-4 miles away.
How far is the hotel from Midtown?
- Midtown is approximately 5-6 miles away.
Is there a shuttle transfer?
- The Villas located on the penthouse level do provide transportation to/from the airport; transportation must be arranged in advance. For all other room types our Concierge is happy to facilitate transportation during your stay. No shuttle bus is provided to/from the hotel. To make arrangements with our Concierge, please email [email protected] or stop by the Concierge desk, in the hotel Lobby.
Is the property ADA compliant?
How do I contact the property?
- For reservations, spa and general inquiries you can reach the Hotel at 305.704.7603.
What times are check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is at 4 PM and check-out is at 11 AM. Early check-in and late check-out are based on availability and not guaranteed.
Is there a hold for incidental charges, or why do I see additional charges on my credit card?
- There is a daily hold of $200 for incidentals. This allows you to bill charges from any of the hotel’s outlets, to your room. Any amount that is not used, will be refunded to your card upon check-out. Please allow 7 – 10 business days for the refund to reflect on the credit card/bank statements.
Can the hotel store my luggage post-checkout?
- Yes, the hotel will hold your luggage, free of charge, on the day of your check-in or check-out.
Is there a fee for using UPS or sending packages?
- Yes, there is a fee. Please refer to the UPS website for more details.
What is the minimum age to check-in?
- The minimum age to check-in is 18. If the guest is under the age of 21, the minibar will be locked upon arrival.
Does the hotel offer day passes with pool access?
- No, the hotel does not offer day passes for pool access. However, members of the 4525 Membership Club have exclusive access to the hotel’s pools and spa.
Is the hotel pet-friendly?
- Yes, the hotel is pet-friendly. For more information please see our Pet Policy.
Is the hotel kid-friendly?
- Yes, the hotel is kid-friendly.