Nobu Hotel Miami Beach is ready to welcome you back
At Nobu Hotel Miami Beach the health and safety of our guests and team members are paramount. As we move forward and begin to welcome our guests and team members back to our hotels and restaurants, the journey will be further tailored with precautionary hygiene protocols directed by the local health organizations and government authorities within each of our destinations.
You are our family, and we remain resolute in striving to continually provide you our guest experience through our heartfelt service.
We sincerely thank you for your continued loyalty and understanding. We wish great health to you and your loved ones, and look forward to seeing you soon!
ENHANCED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Protective Facial Covering
Hand Sanitizing Dispensers
Increased Deep Cleaning
Physically Distanced Layouts & Floor Markings
24/7 Medical Assistance
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FUTURE STAY?
OUR MAIN MEASURES AT A GLANCE
At Nobu Hotel Miami Beach we have implemented the following precautionary measures, in accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local and national health authorities.
- Guest & Employee Health
- Employee Protocols
- Cleaning Protocols and Sanitation
- Physical Distancing
- Guest Experience
AT YOUR ARRIVAL
- Luggage items may be disinfected upon arrival at the discretion of the guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered upon arrival.
- Noninvasive guest temperature readings will be conducted upon arrival.
- All room keys will be disinfected prior to providing these to guests.
- Nobu Restaurant – the indoor dining room is now CLOSED – however the outdoor terrace will be open for limited seating. Takeout and delivery options also remain in effect. Reservations required.
- QR codes are available on all dining menus.
- Special reopening menus.
- Hand sanitizer offered before entering the restaurant.
- Capped capacity in restaurants.
- Six feet distance between tables.
- The table will be set up on your arrival.
- Paper napkins will be used in restaurants.
POOL & BEACH AREAS
- Pool activities will be temporarily suspended.
- Pools open daily 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Beach open daily with chair & towel service from 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Swim-up bars will not be operating for the time being.
- Pool chairs will be cleaned between every use, and spaced out to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Pool chlorine levels will be safely elevated within a permitted range.
ROOMS & SUITES
- Extremely strict sanitizing protocols and world-recognized standards are used to clean guest rooms with an emphasis of high-contact surfaces.
- Full sanitization of guest rooms after each departure.
- Masks and gloves provided to housekeeping and maintenance teams.
- Room service will be packaged accordingly and delivered directly to the door with no contact.
- Minibar service upon request.
- Esencia Wellness spa will remain closed.
- Glam + Go Hair Salon – will be open Wed-Sun from 12 pm – 8 pm, 1 guest at a time until further notice. Mon-Tues closed.
- Fitness Center will open daily 6:00 am – 8:30 pm. 30-minute closure every 2 hours to allow for disinfecting.
- No more than 4 guests should be permitted in an SUV/MPV and no more than 2 guests should be permitted in a sedan.
- It is mandatory for drivers to use protective masks.
- Oshibori will remain suspended.
- Butlers will not touch anything during room orientation.
- In-room dining and Minibar menus available on the tv and WhatsApp.
- Flowers will be removed from rooms and suites.
- Printed material such as magazines, flyers, and menus will be removed from rooms and suites.
- Turndown service will be available only in the presence of the guest.
- In-room dining staff will not enter the room or suite.
- Pool concierge service will remain suspended.
- Pool amenities will be removed.
- Limited access to the gym.
- Yoga mats, weights, and yoga balls will be removed.
- In accordance with the latest county ordinance, our Fitness center remains OPEN, however, masks must be worn at all times during fitness center use.